Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Mexican in NZ sucks

I stayed late at work last night then went out for dinner with two of my co-workers. We hit up the Mexican place on Victoria St. called Pancho's. I had heard it was pretty good, but it was just barely passable. It was pretty pathetic, but it is still Mexican.

After dinner I went home and played some Super Mario Bros. on the old original Nintendo that Alice has, watched some tv, then went to bed. It was so cold last night. Our house is not insulated so that makes it even worse. It was meant to be -2C last night. I slept in my sleeping bag with it all zipped up and everything.

This morning there was a beautiful sunrise. I posted a picture from it at http://lenonphlog.buzznet.com

Well, I have plenty of work to do here at work so I will get going on it.

No comments: