Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Gonna be electrocuted by love tonight

Current music: Death Cab for Cutie - Amputations

Yesterday during my lunch I went over to the mall and picked up a pretty sweet book on the best NZ golf courses for Dad. He'll be stoked. THere are some really wicked looking one in there.

Ben and I went bowling at SkyCity last night. I was horrid... 138. Tuesdays are the cheap days... $5/game. That is totally absurd. I hear the alleys in Te Rapa might be cheaper.

Today I went shopping again during lunch. I want to get some clothes, but I am having trouble finding things that I like. I stopped in at Defy and Luke stopped in about the same time. He said there is a show going on at the Polytech today (supposed to be a surprise show) at 5:30pm. It is Love Like Elecrocution and it is free. They are a band from Australia that is supposed to be pretty good. Haven't heard them yet though. They are playing this art show thing or something. They are playing again this weekend with Electric Shakedown and This Night Creeps. I'll be there on Saturday. I wanna see Electric Shakedown again!

No comments: