Saturday, January 03, 2004

Back in the Buffalo again

Current music: 238 - Forty Hour Increments

This has been a week of parties and it isn't stopping now. Tuesday night was a party at the Blades house with Holly and Sarah. Wednesday was a party at Parz's house with all the Sweet Dudes. Thursday the Sight went to the mall then Kris and I had some pizza delivered for free and we bought some wings. Friday I went to Rochester and hung out with Nick and Jess. Tonight is Donnie's birthday party and Sprigg's going away party. Should be a big one.

I wanted to get a lot of people together last night, but everybody punked out for one reason or another. It was still fun to just hang out with Nick again and play some pool. I really miss the whole Rochester crew.

My sister wanted to go to the mall today so we went to H&M at Greece Ridge. Pretty cool store. Jeff has been telling me to go there now for ages and I finally made it. I got a new pair of jeans and two shirts.

Number 22...number 22...number 22...Acacia Avenue!

No comments: