Thursday, January 08, 2004

High on chocolate and coffee

Current music: Death Cab for Cutie - Lightness

Damn...we are really bored at work. All the incidents in our products are either waiting for more information or waiting to reproduce. I have one that I can work on, but it is really low severity. I'll probably start on it after I finish this post.

Lately my stocks (PLMD and GLW) have been doing really well! I was considering buying Gap (GPS) in December. Glad I didn't because their sales only increased by 1% and over 5% was expected. So far today I have seen their stock down over 9%! Maybe I will jump in next week after it settles a bit. Also, I am currently looking at SHFL. They have been on a steady uptrend. Maybe I will purchase some tomorrow morning. I need to do some more research on them tonight.

Last night I ran some errands even though it was freezing outside. I didn't really want to leave my house, but I wanted to get clear vinyl stuff to put over my windows. I hit up Home Depot and got some then went over to Wal-mart to get a new CD binder and photo album. I ran out of space for all burned CD's so I needed a bigger book. This one holds 206 so I should be set for a while. I put up the vinyl stuff over my windows when I got home. I didn't really know what I was doing though and it looks crappy. Anybody have experience with it and wanna give me some hints?

I need to go to the doctor today to have him sign the papers for my visa. I have to sign them in his presence then have him sign it as the witness. I was supposed to go yesterday, but forgot about it until it was too late. I also have to take the X-ray forms over to the radiologist for him to fill out. After I get that stuff done it is ready to send in! Woo hoo!

Can't wait til Monday! The Darkness in Toronto with Beth, Brickey, Frank, and Tim! I really need to remember my earplugs for this show. It is gonna be loud, I can feel it.

No comments: