Friday, January 09, 2004

Never enough bowling

Current music: Cool Hand Luke - Destroying Transduction

Last night was pretty much the same as the past few nights. I kept burning cd's trying to clean off my computer. However, at about 8:30 Craiger called and to go bowling. Of course how can I turn that down so I went. I bowled two decent games then one was a 96! The worst game I think I have had in about 10 years.

Since there were only a few of us bowling the games went fast and I was able to get home early and get to bed. I have been really tired lately.

So I got up this morning and my computer said it was 0 degrees outside. That is Farenheit! I want to do some snowboarding because KB has gotten over 3 feet this week, but it is just too damn cold. I think I will get up really early Sunday morning and hit the slopes.

I am sorta making up things to do here at work lately. Just kinda pet projects of mine because we really don't have anything else to do. I am working on an incident with one of my co-workers and we are having a really hard time reproducing it and getting a trace that has any meaningful data.

It is kinda nice when things are slow because I can just relax, but it kinda sucks too. The day goes by so slow and I constantly feel guilty for not doing anything. I guess as long as they are still paying me things are cool. In fact, I wonder if my paycheck has come through yet today...

No comments: