Friday, January 16, 2004

ooooooohhhh yeah...Indian in an hour!

Current music: Explosions in the Sky - Snow and Lights

So last night I decided to do some shopping at the outlet mall. I hadn't been there in ages so I drove up there after work. I wanted to get a new shirt to wear on Saturday night and possibly a sweater or something to go over it. I figured if they had a shirt and tie deal going on I would get a tie too.

I went to Geoffrey Beene and J Crew because they usually have that kinda stuff in those places and I found a really sweet wool coat at J Crew that was marked from $179.99 down to $72.19! I also found the exact type of sweater I was looked for. That was marked from $49.99 down to $8.42! Some damn sweet deals. I also got the shirt I wanted, but not a new tie...the shirts were $19.99 and so were the ties. I just got a shirt that will look good with the sweater and a tie I have that will match the sweater.

Did some laundry at the laundromat, slacked off at home for a while, then went to bed.

Today I am going with a bunch of people from work out for Indian food for lunch. We are going to try out the buffet at Kabob & Curry. I hope it is good. Mina said her husband hated the buffet there, but my dinner a few weeks ago rocked.

Back to work on fixing some bugs here...

No comments: