Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Yeah... I'm Ready!

Current music: The Gloria Record - Start Here

So I just got back to work. Headed over to the radiologist for a few minutes. I had the guy sign some papers and got the X-ray films to send to the embassy. Now all I have left to do is send the stuff in to the embassy and buy my plane tickets once they approve my visa. I will finish up my application tonight when I get home from work and then probably go over to the FedEx or UPS at the airport and overnight that son of bitch.

I am getting pumped. I can feel the warm NZ sun already. I can see the crystal clear skies full of southern hemisphere stars. I can hear the accent. I can taste the water. I see myself driving on the left. I can see good ol' Hams in my head. Best of all...I can see my friends.

No comments: