Friday, January 23, 2004

happy...oh so happy

Current music: Elvis Presley - (You're the) Devil in Disguise

Today has been pretty rockin so far. Came into work and two of the women I work with brought in bagels. The used the gift certificates they won from the holiday party and got us 4 dozen! I grabbed the toaster out of the lunch room and we have been making bagels all morning. We should have bagels every day!

So we were standing there eating bagels and Paras walked in. We pointed him to the bagels and he was pumped because he had just snagged some liquor-filled chocolates from the lunch room. I am passing on those, but the bagels suit me just fine.

So now I am just hanging out listening to some Elvis waiting for my compile to finish... Looks like it is almost done. Bye.

No comments: