Monday, January 19, 2004

Lost...

Current music: Mogwai - Ratts of the Capital

Let's see...Friday Hopper called me to go out for dinner. I had already eaten, but I went with him to Fuddruckers and got some fries and a milkshake. Seriously, that place has the best milkshakes. Just went home and stayed there after that. Didn't really feel like going out. Had a kinda weird conversation with Lori for over an hour then went to bed.

Saturday I got up in the morning and decided I was going to rearrange my apartment, so I did. Cleaned a bit too. Looks way different now and I am not sure if I like it. Holly and I went to my work's holiday party. I always feel awkward at those things because I am oneo f the youngest people in the company and I don't really socialize with the people I work with outside of work. I mean, they are alright people, but just not my style I guess... Holly seemed to make herself comfortable, so that was good. People actually danced this year. THey never dance! It was the first time in our company's history that people danced at the holiday party. Funny stuff. I danced even though I have no moves.

Sunday morning Jeff picked me up and we went down to Kissing Bridge. The weather was great except a little windy. It was finally not super cold and snowed lightly on and off all day. The park was open for the second time of the season so the landings weren't pure ice. It was pretty sweet and we rode the park most of the day. Got some rockin pictures. Jeff messed up his ankle really bad and is definitely having trouble walking. I landed on my hip pretty hard once, but I can still walk.

I don't take signals well...say something please...

No comments: