Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Fed up and quitting

Current music: Pavement - Two States (Live)

Yesterday I finished... Tried to hang out...no... Tried to talk...no. So forget it. Why do I care so much anyways? I have my friends, what is one more?

Matt called me up yesterday and was trying to get me to talk about moving to NZ, but I was at work. I had to give really short answers and I felt bad. When I got home I called him back and he and Molly invited me over for dinner. They made some really good Philly Cheese Steaks, but with satan instead of steak. It was surprisingly good. Jeff and Beth had invited me out for Thai as well, but I already made plans with Matt and Molly.

After dinner we went over to Jeff's and watched American Idol try-outs with Jeff and Beth then all hit up Slick Willy's for some pool and Kris came too. Matt and Molly never stood a chance. They didn't know what hit them. I need to play more. My skills are getting rusty.

It really was a fun night even though this post makes it kinda boring. I'm glad I have such good friends around here. Here as in the northeast. I am gonna miss them. I never miss people, but this time I will.

No comments: