Wednesday, January 14, 2004

embrace the cold to warm it

Current music: Mineral - Slower

When I got home from work yesterday it was still freezing in my apartment so I called my landlord and he said he wasn't finished on my boiler yet. So what the hell was I supposed to do? I ended up staying the night at Kris and Tim's on the couch. Got to hang with Tim and Robin for a while then watch the Simpsons with Tim and Jill.

I definitely didn't sleep very well, but I guess it had to have been better than at my apartment. Since I didn't want to go home this morning I hit up Tim Horton's on my way in and got some coffee, OJ, and a muffin. It is so cold out that by the time I got to work my coffee was cold and I had to put it in the microwave for two minutes just to get it kinda hot.

My right arm is really cold for some reason. I have been inside now for an hour, but I am still freezing.

No comments: