Wednesday, January 28, 2004

My employer cares more about productivity than my safety.

Current music: Anathallo - A Holiday at the Sea

I made it to work. Several things almost kept me home... The first thing was my throat. I think I have strep. It has been bothering me since Friday, but now I can see white spots. That can't be good. Number two was the snow. I have no idea why the roads have not been closed. It is rediculous outside. The snow is coming down pretty hard and the wind is blowing fast. Visibility is near zero and schools are still open. What the hell is wrong with people?

I made an appointment with the doctor for 11am. I hope I can make it there. I hope he tells me to go home.

Last night I downloaded the new Air album. Amazing... I listened to it twice last night. Went for a drive to go to the grocery store and dropped off a copy of the album at somebody's house. I slept so well last night. Need more nights like that.

No comments: