Monday, March 29, 2004

2 weeks of work to do

Ok, so moving sucks. Friday I went to the ETID show at Continental with Beth. It was a pretty good show, but way oversold. I went home and finished up the packing.

Saturday morning I packed a bit more and then when my parents arrived at 9 we went and picked up the U-haul. Packed up the U-haul and got some food at Manhattan Bagel then drove to Rochester. I spent the rest of the day unpacking the truck and packing everything away into the crawl space. Lemme tell ya...sucked. My mom made and awesome swordfish dinner though. Yeah... Went out to the Otter Lodge with my parents then drove back to Buffalo.

Sunday I got up and packed the rest of my stuff to take to Jeff's condo. Got some food at Mighty Taco because I have none left in my house. Drove everything to Jeff's. Organized it a little then Beth came and we went to Best Buy. Jeff wanted a DVD burner. When we left there we had to go out to my aunt's house for dinner. She was having a going away party for me/birthday party for Beth.

Now here I am at work with less than 2 weeks to go. Yea! The weather is awesome today so I just went for a walk after lunch with a few people. I brought my laptop to work today because I wanted to install some software and see if I could get my wireless card working on the network here. Um, nope. I have no wireless reception in my cube. Is that gay or what? You would think that since our whole building is supposed to have a wireless network that my cube would be part of that...

Back to fixing some bugs.

No comments: