Thursday, March 18, 2004

Didn't get moved completely

Current music: Fans whirring all around me

So, I tried to move this blog last night, but for whatever reason it wouldn't transfer. I will try again when I have some time. I also tried install a Movable Type software, but it was more of a pain that worth it. For now I am sticking with the blogspot.com stuff...

Last night I went out to Kosta's with Tim. Unfortunately our waitress was not the really cute one we had before, but some really fat chick. The food was still good though.

This morning my heart feels weird. Every little bit or so there is this dull aching. I think I have been too lazy lately and it is trying to tell me something. "Nothing serious I hope... Yeah, I've heard you've got your fingers in a few pies." (Yes, that is a Stickmen reference)

Tonight is Quick Draw. Ah yes...

No comments: