Wednesday, March 17, 2004

What a day already...

I got home from work last night. It only took me 30 minutes in the snow (usually takes 10). I had received a shipping label to ship the Neuros back. They think the harddrive is fine and the rest of the unit has the problem. I beg to differ. Anyways, I am going to leave work in about a half hour to ship it back.

I stayed in all night because the weather sucked. This morning there was well over a foot of snow surrounding my car. I managed to get it out without shoveling though.

I stopped half way to work because I had a ton of snow in my wheels and it was throwing off my balance. I cleaned that out and got a cup of deep black joe. When I got to work I realized that I had either lost my badge someplace in the snow or I left it at home. I hope I left it at home... Once I got inside I was going to drink my coffee and realized that I left it in the car. Damn! Double damn! It's ok I guess. I am drinking some tea right now and I will get my coffee when I take the Neuros to ship it and just heat the coffee in the microwave.

I have nothing to do today. Pretty much sucks.

No comments: