Monday, March 15, 2004

Back from the three day weekend I created for myself

Where to start...???

Thursday evening I went out with the normal Quick Draw crew. It was Garlipp's birthday so a bunch of the ETID and Snapcase guys came too along with Matt and Molly. It was a big Quick Draw crowd. Afterwards we went down to Brickey's office and hung out. Brickey, Garlipp and I decided that we were going to play Quick Draw all day on Friday. I got home at about 2 am and wrote my boss an email saying that I was taking a personal day.

In the morning I headed over to Tops which was our Quick Draw hang out. We played from 10am until 3pm, every game! Sucks though because I lost money overall. The damage really wasn't bad though. After that I went home and stayed there until Mario showed up. Kris came over and when Mario got there we hit up Duff's for some wings. Garlipp and a bunch of dudes were going to a "singles mixer" at Samuel's Grand Manor that was all like 45+ singles. We thought we would go too, but then we learned it was $17/person. We went out there and tried to get in the back door, but failed. Damn, if Blair had been with us it would have worked. Spent the rest of the night at Kris and Tim's just chillin around.

Saturday Mario and I needed something to do. We were going to go up to the Niagara Gorge and do some hiking, but we decided he would get too muddy and he didn't have a change of clothes. We took the subway down into the city and walked down Delavan to Elmwood. Visited Matt at a coffee shop, went to Home of the Hits, then just started walking. Before we knew it we were at Lexington Ave so we got some cookies at the co-op. From there we kept walking farther downtown. Eventually we were in the theatre district... we walked all the way from Buff State to the theatre district! While just walking we ran into this girl Jen that Mario knows somehow, and her brother. We went over to Spot with them and had more coffee. Afterwards Mario and I took the subway back out to UB and went to Mighty Taco for some dinner. We went home for a few hours. Sarah was going out for her birthday to Frizzy's so Mario and I met them there, but I hate that place and some lame girl there said, "Why are you all up in my grill?" to me. So we left and went to the Pink. Mario and I rocked the pool table and won three straight games. I would have hated to see what Kris and I would have done to these people. After the pool fiasco we chilled with Jimmy Nicotine and some other lurkers at the Pink for a while then went home.

We didn't wake up until 1pm on Sunday. We went out to Timmy Ho's for lunch then Mario took off. I stayed in the rest of the day, besides grocery shopping. I was done. Mario wears me out.

No comments: