Tuesday, March 02, 2004

here comes more...

Current music: Hot Water Music - One Step to Slip

Sarah and I didn't go out last night. She had to stay at Bombshell later because Tracey's kid was sick. We are going out tonight instead. I love Byblo's.

Bowled last night with Marie, Tammy, and Donnie. I was going to bet with the other kids, but they had already formed teams. I like bowling with no pressure better anyways. Tammy's birthday is tomorrow so I am going out with them on Friday to celebrate.

I have a busy week going...
Tonight: Sarah
Wednesday: not sure...snowboarding with Jeff and Ben?
Thursday: snowboarding? Quick Draw at night
Friday: Tammy's birthday shenanigans
Saturday: maybe a lil snowboarding
Sunday: Aunt Gail's birthday dinner

I really need to get crackin on selling my car as well!

No comments: