Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Dentist and Feel Rite

Current music: Pedro the Lion - Bad Things to Good People

I went to the dentist. I hate that my gums are always red. They have been my whole life and the dentist always says I don't floss, but I always have... Anyways, my gums got tore up! Bad times.

After the dentist I needed some fun so I went over to Feel Rite. They had some green tea on sale (Uncle Lee's Tea), so I bought two packages (Cinnamon Apple and Original), two of those vegan cookies Tim loves (pumpkin spice and espresso chocolate chip), and a bottle of mango juice.

I just made a cup of the cinnamon apple green tea. It is pretty good, but I should have gotten the Jasmine or Tropical Fruit.

We have a "lunch and learn" today about how our products are used in digital video production. Should be pretty cool as long as they don't go into stuff like, "This is Final Cut Pro..." I want to see how our stuff was used to create "Finding Nemo", "Lord of the Rings", and "Toy Story".

No comments: