Monday, March 22, 2004

Here we go again...another week at work

Current music: Twothirtyeight - Sad Semester

So, this is the week that I am going to tell my work that I am leaving. I will tell them either Thursday or Friday... Probably Friday.

This weekend I packed up a lot of stuff on Friday and took it to my parents house. Had some dinner and coffee with my dad then came back to Buffalo. I kept packing long into the night.

Saturday I spent most of the day packing again. In the evening I went over to Kris and Tim's. Tim made vegan pizza, Beth and Baxter came over too. Oh yeah, there was some random girl named Laura there who wanted to suck on my finger. She was a weird one. She likes to scream, "Oh, you're making love to me!" We hung out all night. We had cap gun wars and photo shoots. Pretty awesome night if you ask me.

Sunday I spent the entire day packing. I never even left my house. The farthest I got was the garbage cans outside when my inside one filled up.

Now I am at work sync'ing my Neuros. About to start some coding after I read some documents.

No comments: