Tuesday, March 23, 2004

winning money is good

Current music: Smashing Pumpkins - Lily

I had a pretty sweet day yesterday. I found out that Jennie is going to come visit tonight. I got my binding fixed for free. I won money at bowling. Ah yes...

After work I headed out to Lockport to pick up my binding. I called 2-4-5 in the afternoon and said that I had been waiting for nearly a month for this piece and it was getting rediculous. The guy said they had received the part the day before, but it was the wrong one. He apologized and said that I could come out and they would take something out of stock that would not be the same color, and they would order a replacement for themselves. So, I went out there and the guy was like, "Here ya go, you're all set." I was pumped. I thanked him and headed out the door before he could change his mind.

After going home and making some mods to my resume and watching the OC, I went bowling. I didn't really want to bet because I can't afford to lose any money right now, but I did anyway. I bet two games and we won the first one. I bowled like crap most of the second game... I walked out of that joint $5 richer than I walked in and I bowled 2 games, rented shoes, and had a damn good time.

No comments: