Friday, March 19, 2004

Better servers are good

Current music: Damien Jurado - Intoxicated Hands

Last night was some serious QuickDraw action at Danny's. Kris came too, and Ben is becoming a regular. Ben is gonna give me some phone numbers of his friends in Auckland that I can ring when I get over there. That will be cool.

My Neuros should be coming today. I am pumped for it to actually work. I think there is a problem between my USB chipset and the Neuros though. I read that someone that had a similar problem used a KNOPPIX Live CD to boot from and the drivers there worked. That seems weird though because they should be the same and set up the same as my Libranet stuff...all Debian right?

Anthony is coming to visit this weekend too. That will definitely be fun. I haven't seen that dude in ages and I love hanging with him.

Tonight after work I am packing my car full of stuff again and driving it all to Rochester to drop off at my rents. I haven't started packing that stuff yet, but it should be easy. Just throw crap in boxes and go...

I am going to write some scripts so that image files I upload to this blog get resized and everything. I will see what I like better...this or the buzznet account I have. Buzznet is pretty damn cool though since it does everything for you, but it sucks too because it makes the images so small and poor quality...

No comments: