Tuesday, March 23, 2004

my Neuros loves Zao

Current music: The Cure - Like Cockatoos

So I decided at about 8:30 this morning that I want to see how long my battery lasts in my Neuros. I turned it on then and started playing it on random since. Right now it shows that the battery is full, but I have seen it go down a bar now and then when it is trying to spin up the harddrive. Overall though...doing pretty well so far. 5 hours. Most of it has been with headphones, but I drove to work using MyFi (broadcasting on FM uses more batteries supposedly) and then I just went to the Post Office. So total, I have used MyFi for about 30 minutes. We are up to 5 hours with 30 mins of MyFi...

I had to hit up the Post Office because I don't have any more stamps and I certainly don't want to buy more because I am leaving... I also had to mail two applications to NZ and those need special postage.

No comments: