Friday, March 26, 2004

Full of thai food and loving it

Current music: MxPx - Teenage Politics

Just got back to work about 15 minutes ago from Jasmine's. Best Thai food in Buffalo now that the King and I closed. They are reopening in a few weeks though (right after I move) just a few blocks down from where they were before!

So I have told a handful of people at work that I am leaving. They are all very encouraging, saying that they wish me luck and everything. It looks like I am not going to get a leave, but I will likely be rehired as long as the company is doing well when I come back. That would be really cool.

I guess Ring is holding me a ticket to the ETID show tonight. That is gonna be cool. I don't like Continental, but I do like hardcore shows. :) I will have to leave right after the show though so that I can keep packing. I need to be totally ready tomorrow morning. Still need to figure out what to do with my couch and chair... Anybody interested?

No comments: