Monday, March 01, 2004

Current music: Every Time I Die - Floater

Well, Friday I went to the Punchline show with Beth, Brickey, Frank, Garlipp, and the rest of the crew. It was a really boring show, but the parts when Brickey was getting the kids to do stupid crap was awesome! Got to finally meet Ben as well. Cool kid. I'll have to go riding with him before the season ends.

Saturday I hung around my apartment most of the day then went to an art show with Tim and Beth. All silk screened posters from indie bands. It was pretty cool and I would loved to have bought some of them, but they were priced pretty damn high. I guess that is to be expected, but who wants to pay $50 for a Modest Mouse poster even if it is silk screened and one of a kind?

Sunday I went for a pretty sweet bike ride. Good to get back out on that thing. Tim and I did some digital camera shopping and he got the new Canon SD10... sick price at beachcamera.com. That camera is so damn small. Then we went over to Jeff and Beth's and made dinner. Amazing (and hot!) bbq seitan burritos. It came out so good. I was proud. We used a japaleno instead of 2 habaneros like the recipe called for. I am so glad I didn't use the habaneros because it was rediculously hot. Excellent though and I have some leftover for lunch today so I can set my mouth on fire again.

Here comes geek talk...
I never really knew what RSS was until Sunday. There was an article on Slashdot about it and I started looking into it. Really cool stuff. I am using Bloglines now at work and Straw at home. I love it. It is going to totally save me time and bandwidth at work. Everybody should look into it. If you have questions let me know. I understand it for the most part now. I am still learning though.

No comments: