Thursday, March 04, 2004

pizza at night messes with my stomach the next morning

Current music: The Postal Service - Remixes and Rarities

Went home last night and watched two episodes of Twin Peaks. I must be almost done with the second season now. Holly asked me to go out with her for some pizza. We went to Sal's. Damn, I wish I had known about that place sooner. Best pizza in town. Finally, some thin crust. Think stuff is good, but thin is where it's at. Holly made me a mix cd. It has tons of stuff I have never heard before so I am excited.

Quick Draw tonight with the pleather crew.

I am thinking about joining Liferea project. It is a pretty cool program that has some cool features. I like it better than Straw because it allows right-clicks and folders, but it doesn't auto-update like Straw does. By the way... it is an RSS reader.

I have not decided yet if I am going to bring my laptop to NZ with me though. Since I don't know where I am going to be living or anything like that I am kinda sketchy about it. If I do bring it, I will join Liferea so I can have some development to do to keep my mad skillz tuned. If not, I am not joining... Just won't have enough access to a linux box...

No comments: